Networking and Workshops
Fleurieu Peninsula Tourism hosts several workshops and industry networking events throughout the year.
SA Tourism Awards
2017 SATA How to Enter Awards Workshop
05 July 2017
All 2017 South Australian Tourism Awards nominees are invited to learn from a number of industry experts on how to successfully answer each of the submission questions.
Hear from 5 industry experts who will cover the key submission questions:
- Tourism Excellence
- Business Planning
- Customer Service
For more information. click here.
Service Excellence Workshop
Strategic Blogging, Online Storytelling & Search Engine Optimisation
26 July 2017
Learn how to master the latest in blogging to strategically generate demand and increase bookings through learning and understanding:
- Why blogging is a critical online marketing tactic for tourism businesses.
- How to select blog topics that will attract more ideal customers.
- The functional, usability & design features required to set up a blog on a tourism website.
- Tips on best practice blog copy-writing skills, ensuring every blog post is engaging and geared toward creating conversions.
- Tips on how to collect user generated content to create your blog posts, and tactical ways to encourage more people to share your blog posts through social media.
- How your ideal customers are using search engines, how search engines work to find your blog posts, and the relationship between social media, content and SEO.
- How to undertake keyword research for your blog posts and where to place your keywords in your webpages, images and video content.
- How to measure the success of your blogging and SEO marketing activities using Google Analytics.
For more information, click here.
Contact us for information & bookings
Five Visitor Information Centres are spread across the Fleurieu Peninsula. Each has a dedicated team of locals and resources to support you during your stay.
For assistance in booking your trip, planning details for your visit, or to see what is happening in the region during your stay, the Visitor Information Centres are there to service you, the customer.
Fleurieu Peninsula Tourism Regional Office
6 George Main Road, Victor Harbor SA 5211 (appointments only)
Contact us by filling out the form below and pressing "submit".