2017 Visitor guide
Tourism operators and events can order copies of the Fleurieu Peninsula Visitor Guide at no cost through the SA Tourism Commission’s contracted distributor Staples - here are the instructions:
- Email the Staples print and promo support team at CustomerServiceInboxPromo@staples.com.au, otherwise you can contact Sam Gill for further assistance at email@example.com
- Ask for a Username and Password to order SA Tourism Commission brochures. You will need to give your Business Name and other business details so you receive the correct login details.
- Once you have received the above, visit https://netxpress.biz
- Type in your Username and Password to enter the site.
- Search for Fleurieu Peninsula and the guide will come up.
- Place your order (note there are 60 copies per box).
- If you are having trouble placing your order or have any queries, please contact the Staples customer support team on 13 26 44.
For one-off bulk orders of Visitor Guides, please email order details to Shaliza Ferragamo from the SATC at Shaliza.Ferragamo@sa.gov.au (preferably two weeks in advance of required delivery date).
Networking and Workshops
Contact us for information & bookings
Five Visitor Information Centres are spread across the Fleurieu Peninsula. Each has a dedicated team of locals and resources to support you during your stay.
For assistance in booking your trip, planning details for your visit, or to see what is happening in the region during your stay, the Visitor Information Centres are there to service you, the customer.
Fleurieu Peninsula Tourism Regional Office
6 George Main Road, Victor Harbor SA 5211 (appointments only)
Contact us by filling out the form below and pressing "submit".