CABN Matilda sleeps 2-4 people with two luxurious Queen size beds, one downstairs and the second on the loft, accessible by ladder.
Offering a minimalist off-grid* escape into nature, this CABN includes:
- CABN Kitchenette with bar fridge, two-burner gas cooktop, pots/pans, kettle, coffee plunger, utensils, crockery, and cutlery
- Bathroom with a shower, cartridge toilet, basin and bath linen
- Indoor gas heater and ceiling fan
- A deck, with outdoor furniture to sit and enjoy expansive views of vineyards as far as the eye can see, you may even spot a kangaroo
- Fire pit (season dependant)
- Weber Q
*This CABN is off-grid with hot water, cooking, and heating relying on gas. Please be prepared to change a gas bottle.
CABN Matilda is dog friendly. Please remember to add them at checkout and bring them along for the adventure.
CABN Matilda is located amongst a picturesque working winery, under an hour’s drive South of Adelaide with plenty of space and endless views.
Located approximately 150 metres from CABN Jude, while CABN Georgia will be a speck in the valley, these cabin triplets could offer the perfect option to escape with friends or family.
Number of rooms
From $229.00 to $299.00
Prices vary depending on the season and dates. Food packagaes are available on the CABN website.